Molinuzzo - Antico Mulino
This was the first mill that exploited the water of the Beast, just below the confluence of the Bestinino. Its name derives from the fact that, being the first of the mills, it could rely only on the water stored in its gora, without being able to reuse that of other gore like the mills further downstream.
The origin of the mill is not known; the only documentary trace found until today is the one recorded in the Leopoldian registry of 1819.
The water supply for its operation came from an overhanging gorge that received water from the river through a gorello of uptake located at the height of the current ford to reach the Pieve di Sant'Ippolito. The estimated average capacity of the gora was 600 cubic meters.