Palaces walls and monuments



< Indietro

Torre civica della Mencia

The municipal tower is located ideally in the center of the new part of the town that was extensively developed during the Renaissance.  It is known the tower was completed in 1586 thanks to a stone inscription still visible at its base. At the same time there was built a new fountain able to supply water to the residents of the new dwellings that grew up along the present-day Corso Matteotti.



< Indietro