Who we are

The Pro Loco of Asciano (SI) was formed in 1966 at the initiative of Mayor Osvaldo Vegni and some citizens, who had set the goal of enhancing the natural, artistic, and industrial, agricultural and craft of the place. The articles of association dates back to June 14, 1966, as per deed Notary Erminio Campanini - Rep. N. 48701 - Act n. 8667 - Recorded in Siena 4 July 1966 n. 1399 - Vol. N. 117. Initially, the Board of Directors consisted of eight members plus the Mayor Pro Tempore. On 14 June 1993, as per deed Notary Maria Patrizia Bersotti Rep. N. 5745 was a change to the Articles to raise, for management reasons, the number of members of the Board of Directors from eight to twenty-one, including the Mayor Pro tempore. The historical site of the 'Association is located in adjacent rooms "THE CIVIC TOWER", called the "MENCIA". OUR PRESIDENTS Osvaldo Vegni - creator of the Pro Loco of Asciano Giulio Giulietti - President from 1966 to 1974 Francini Naldi Giovanni - President from 1975 to 1983 Fratagnoli Sergio - President from 1984 to 1992 Torpigliani Henry - President from 1993 to 1995 Marco Maffei - President from 1996 to 1998 Paolo Lorenzoni - President from 1999 to May 2009. Barbi Luca - From the Month of June 2009, President


Le donne dell'associazione alla Sagra del Carciofo di Chiusure
Le donne dell'associazione alla Sagra del Carciofo di Chiusure